Snipers Without Fear
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snipers Without Fear

Welcome to the home of Snipers Without Fear. The best cs:s clan ever ~Sniperwolf  
PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey, im krunc

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
krunc

Male Posts : 1

Hey, im krunc Empty
PostSubject: Hey, im krunc   Hey, im krunc I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 1:01 pm

Hey my in real life name is Fredrik and im 13 years old, in not long i become 14 years Smile. My cool in game name nick is Krunc.
I started playing css about 1-2 years ago, and i really like it. When i met my mate Drew he showed me the SWF server and then he let me farm on him, from then on i always wanted to be in the swf clan, and finally, i am in and even though one of the co-leaders! Smile
ive been playing for nearly 2-3 months on the SWF server, and i really love it, its awesome! geek sunny scratch

Last edited by krunc on Wed May 20, 2009 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Krunc :))
Back to top Go down
Unnamed

Hey, im krunc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, im krunc   Hey, im krunc I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 12:53 am

gratz for the Co-ldr position
Back to top Go down
drew

drew

Male Posts : 50

Hey, im krunc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, im krunc   Hey, im krunc I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 7:16 am

Hooray for Drew! Btw, krunc says he 13, but if you hear him on microphone ull notice straight away hes a 30 year old rapist Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey, im krunc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, im krunc   Hey, im krunc I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey, im krunc
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snipers Without Fear :: Discussion corner :: General talk :: Say hi!-
Jump to: