Snipers Without Fear
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snipers Without Fear

Welcome to the home of Snipers Without Fear. The best cs:s clan ever ~Sniperwolf  
PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Regular (NON-RPG) Server

Go down 
4 posters

Should there be a Non-RPG server for training and for people who dislike RPG mode?
Yes
Regular (NON-RPG) Server I_vote_lcap100%Regular (NON-RPG) Server I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
No
Regular (NON-RPG) Server I_vote_lcap0%Regular (NON-RPG) Server I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Fewmets

Fewmets

Female Posts : 14

Regular (NON-RPG) Server Empty
PostSubject: Regular (NON-RPG) Server   Regular (NON-RPG) Server I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 4:19 pm

Now I know there aren't a lot of people here yet (on the forums) to voice their oppinion but I wanna know what you think.

I do not know whether you own your own dedicated servers or if you rent online, But I would recommend getting another server to have with regular No-Script, DM, or DMGG.
Whilst some people find RPG servers fun, they are seen by many as "Lame" as they are more based on how long you've been on the server and not based on actual skills. A LVL 1 person who has 100 HP can hardly be compared fairly to a LVL 140 who has 300.
Also this would give you a server where you can practice for ClanWars.
Customizable Deathmatch and GunGame scripts are available all over the interwebs.

In No-Script (Regular CS:S) you have to plan tactically and actively with your teammates to beat the other team. In Deathmatch you have to decide your best method of destruction (what guns you can use the best) and counter the enemies tactics. In GunGame, you need to adapt as you get only a certain weapon and as you kill that weapon switches.

As you can see each has their advantages (and admittedly their disadvantages), however none of the fill the same role in a clan as the TWO RPG server you have.

While RPG servers are seen as fun by some they have no place in a clan as training tools and should be a supplement to a regular training server.

Please post your oppinions below.
Back to top Go down
Generosity

PostSubject: Re: Regular (NON-RPG) Server   Regular (NON-RPG) Server I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 4:27 pm

Nice Suggestion =]
Back to top Go down
Sniperwolf1215
Admin
Sniperwolf1215

Male Posts : 61

PostSubject: Re: Regular (NON-RPG) Server   Regular (NON-RPG) Server I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:02 pm

Yes, And considering how i am still going to end up paying for a 3rd server by myself.. a normal tactics/normal non rpg scoutzknives server would be great
Back to top Go down
drew

drew

Male Posts : 50

PostSubject: Re: Regular (NON-RPG) Server   Regular (NON-RPG) Server I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 7:22 am

I agree , as non-rpg shows real skill, i purpose it should be respawn, that way it would become popular faster, imo
Back to top Go down
Fewmets

Fewmets

Female Posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: Regular (NON-RPG) Server   Regular (NON-RPG) Server I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 8:16 pm

until sniper rents/buys a server I am going to be working with Generosity to set up a dedicated DM server. Even though I'm not in the clan I want to do as much hard work as I can in the hopes of getting invited.

NOTICE: my server for u guys will not be up for a few days. I want to thank Generosity for being so "generous" (lol) as to allow me this honour.
Back to top Go down
drew

drew

Male Posts : 50

PostSubject: Re: Regular (NON-RPG) Server   Regular (NON-RPG) Server I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 5:20 am

Thankz from me Fewmets , very kind
Back to top Go down
Sniperwolf1215
Admin
Sniperwolf1215

Male Posts : 61

PostSubject: Re: Regular (NON-RPG) Server   Regular (NON-RPG) Server I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 12:16 pm

I thank you fewmets, I can now waste some of my money on drugs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regular (NON-RPG) Server   Regular (NON-RPG) Server I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Regular (NON-RPG) Server
Page 1 of 1